A CRISIS OF FOOD AND HEALTH SYSTEMS?
AN ECONOMIC CRISIS: BUT WHAT SORT?
INEQUALITIES AND THE CRISIS
CRISIS, TRADE AND AID
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS: THE CRISIS IMPACTS
WHAT POLICIES FOR RECOVERY?
SUSTAINABILITY BEYOND THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
© Progress in Political Economy (PPE)
- Australian IPE Network (AIPEN)
- Journal of Australian Political Economy (JAPE)
- Other Reading Groups
- Debating Debtfare States
- Debating Economic Ideas in Political Time
- Debating Mass Strikes and Social Movements in Brazil and India
- Debating The Making of Modern Finance
- Debating War and Social Change in Modern Europe
- Feminist Global “Secureconomy”
- Scandalous Economics
- The Military Roots of Neoliberal Governance
- Literary Geographies of Political Economy