SPECIAL ISSUE – THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS: POLITICAL ECONOMIC RESPONSES
The crisis of food and health systems?
An economic crisis: But what sort?
Inequalities and the crisis
Crisis, trade and aid
Industrial relations: the crisis impacts
What policies for recovery?
Sustainability beyond the economic crisis
© Progress in Political Economy (PPE)
- Australian IPE Network (AIPEN)
- Journal of Australian Political Economy (JAPE)
- Other Reading Groups
- Debating Debtfare States
- Debating Economic Ideas in Political Time
- Debating Mass Strikes and Social Movements in Brazil and India
- Debating The Making of Modern Finance
- Debating War and Social Change in Modern Europe
- Debating Social Movements in Latin America
- Feminist Global “Secureconomy”
- Scandalous Economics
- The Military Roots of Neoliberal Governance
- Literary Geographies of Political Economy
- Wheelwright Lecture