Frank Stilwell: The State Of Political Economy
Keith Rankin: Autistic Economics?
Edward Fullbrook: The Post Autistic Economics Movement A Brief History.
Susan Fleck: The Union For Radical Political Economics Its History And Nature.
F. S. Lee: The Association For Heterodox Economics Past, Present, And Future.
Evan Jones: The Ascendancy Of An Idealist Economics In Australia
Geoff Dow: Anti Rationalism In Political Economy
J. E. King: Three Arguments For Pluralism In Economics
Gavan Butler: Beyond Eclecticism A Surplus Orientated Approach To Political Economy.
Neale Towart: A Labour Movement Perspective On Political Economy
Rick Kuhn: Marxist Political Economy In Australia Since The Mid 1970s
Clive Hamilton: Economics In The Age Of Consumer Capitalism
Geoffrey Lawrence & Lynda Herbert-Cheshire: Political Economy And The Challenge Of Governance
Katherine Gibson: Rethinking Marxism In Australia Reflections On The ‘Hills Hoist Road To Socialism’.
Dick Bryan: Alternative Economic Strategies An Evaluation.
Ted Trainer: Recognising The Limits To Growth A Challenge To Political Economy.
Stuart Rosewarne: Towards An Ecological Political Economy
Tim Anderson: The Political Economy Of Human Rights
© Progress in Political Economy (PPE)
- Journal of Australian Political Economy (JAPE)
- Australian IPE Network (AIPEN)
- Debating Anatomies of Revolution
- Debating Debtfare States
- Debating Economic Ideas in Political Time
- Debating Mass Strikes and Social Movements in Brazil and India
- Debating Social Movements in Latin America
- Debating The Making of Modern Finance
- Debating War and Social Change in Modern Europe
- Feminist Global “Secureconomy”
- Gendered Circuits of Labour and Violence in Global Crises
- Scandalous Economics
- The Military Roots of Neoliberal Governance
- Politicising artistic pedagogies
- Literary Geographies of Political Economy
- Wheelwright Lecture