SPECIAL ISSUE – THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT WITH THE USA
Winton Higgins: Globalisation And Neo Liberal Rule
Patricia Ranald: The Australia US Free Trade Agreement A Contest Of Interests.
Elizabeth Blackwood & Stephen McBride: Constraining The Australian State AUSFTA’s Impact On Sovereignty.
Heribert Dieter: Australia’s Bilateral Trade Agreement With The United States Significant Drawbacks, Few Gains?
Alex Millmow & Jerry Courvisanos: How Milton Friedman Came To Australia A Case Study Of Class Based Political Business Cycles.
Geoff Dow: The Labour Market And Labour Market ‘reform’
© Progress in Political Economy (PPE)
- Journal of Australian Political Economy (JAPE)
- Australian IPE Network (AIPEN)
- Debating Anatomies of Revolution
- Debating Debtfare States
- Debating Economic Ideas in Political Time
- Debating Mass Strikes and Social Movements in Brazil and India
- Debating Social Movements in Latin America
- Debating The Making of Modern Finance
- Debating War and Social Change in Modern Europe
- Feminist Global “Secureconomy”
- Gendered Circuits of Labour and Violence in Global Crises
- Scandalous Economics
- The Military Roots of Neoliberal Governance
- Politicising artistic pedagogies
- Literary Geographies of Political Economy
- Wheelwright Lecture